OddThemes © 2015


I know this is far from typical coming from me but I’ve recently been toying with the idea of starting a 70′s inspired game (or maybe 50′s or 60′s) and so I wanted to see if I could get inspired by making some cc and that’s how these loose fitting and high waist-ed jeans were born! I just call them chunky when compared to the modern tight-fitting jeans. 
Thanks to @deetron-sims who gave me a suggestion on how to improve these (aka never forget the creases!)
INFO:
  • Mesh by me (edited from a CL outfit)
    • Vertices: 829  / Polygons: 1220
  • Texture from CL, recolored by me
  • 2 versions
    • Ripped / Distressed
  • All come in 10 recolors
  • Found under jeans in CAS
  • Feel free to re-texture or color (I can even send you the psd. file), but please don’t include the mesh)












DOWNLOAD NORMALS (simfileshare, no adfly)

DOWNLOAD DISTRESSED (simfileshare, no adfly)

DOWNLOAD BOTH (simfileshare, no adfly)




0 kommenttia:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.