I’m planning on starting a Victorian period legacy for Sims 4 and I needed to make some dre...

TS4: Sensible Victorian Girls Dress

22:29 HistoricalSimsLife 6 Comments



I’m planning on starting a Victorian period legacy for Sims 4 and I needed to make some dresses for girls so here is the first one. Also these will come handy in my history challenge once I reach this stage. This dress here is more of a plain design so it can be worn either by girls from high or middle class families. 

NOTE: You need >THIS< mesh by Kiara for this to show up in your game



 DOWNLOAD (Simfileshare)


6 comments:

  1. what mesh do i need is it the dress conversion from the sims 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just follow the link that's in this post and it takes you to the download page of the mesh. http://mystufforigin.blogspot.fi/2015/11/ts2-girls-dress.html

      Delete
  2. I followed your link but it just takes me to the converted princess dress for the sims 4 I downloaded the medieval dress plus medieval peasant dress but I won't install victorian gilrs dress until I can find the mesh thanks for your help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is the mesh. It's in that converted princess dress.

      Delete
  3. okay thanks it was just my game being a pain

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog and its so attractive dresses...
    Kid's Fashion

    ReplyDelete