This isn’t a typical conversion from me but I needed these two droids for a project of mine so I...

TS4: R2D2 & C3PO (STAR WARS)

19:54 HistoricalSimsLife 0 Comments


This isn’t a typical conversion from me but I needed these two droids for a project of mine so I converted them. I tried to make them the same size as in the films, threepio is approximately the same size as Luke and artoo reaches the waist of threepio. 
PS. I know Jennisims has already converted these two, however I’m sharing mine because these are different from hers. Her versions are differently sized, her artoo has its “other eye” out and threepio is in a different position. You can found her versions here
PPS: Luke’s outfit in the 2nd picture includes this shirt from @lumialoversims and this toolkit from @loverettsims 





DOWNLOAD:

SIMFILESHARE     /     MEDIAFIRE

0 kommenttia: