This is a floor set of 3 although can use these tiles in more than one way - by mixing th...14:11
I love Katvip's Cradle of Darkness site and the cc for Sims 2. This Library set ...23:17
I came across this wonderful stone pattern (the red one) on google images and wanted it for my...18:57
This is a follow up to my previous post and like I said in it I watched...21:55
TS4: Peaky Blinders Inspired 2 - Boy's Suit and Cap
21:55 HistoricalSimsLife 0 Comments
I binge watched the 2 first series of Peaky Blinders on my summer hol...22:29
TS4: Peaky Blinders Inspired - Men's Suit and Cap
22:29 HistoricalSimsLife 0 Comments
It’s another floor, but since I really like this design and the colors I wanted to...23:20
I’ve begun testing how the object creating and recoloring works in the Sims 4 and here’s one of my early works. This is very simple, ...22:23
TS4: Old Map Paintings
22:23 HistoricalSimsLife 0 Comments
I shared these originally on my tumblr blog (historicalsimslife.tumblr.com) as my followers gift. I was really missing more medieval stuf...22:20
TS4: Medieval Window Recolors
22:20 HistoricalSimsLife 0 Comments
I shared these originally on my tumblr blog (historicalsimslife.tumblr.com) as my followers gift. I was really missing more medieval stuff in the game and these were perfectly easy for me since I only have experience with making floors/walls/clothes for the sims games before this.
There's three options for you to download here. You can have them all or just the ones you like. so they won’t override anything. The two base game windows which these are based on (I don’t know their English names since I play my game in Finnish) will be their separate objects and this download adds two more windows to your build catalogue.
These are found in the build section under windows and all cost 145 Simoleons.
1) 4 CUSTOM WINDOW FRAME RECOLORS + 2 CUSTOM SCREEN RECOLORS
There wasn’t any higher socks available for toddlers so I fiddled little with the textures and made these. I think these will look go...
Here’s an outfit for your non-noble sims women. The dress’ mesh is from one of those free updates for sims 4 (if I remember right...
I did it! My first clothing conversion and I couldn’t be more pleased. This is the kids’ costume that came with Spooky Stuff ma...
Another celtic / medieval / fantasy themed dress. The mesh is by Kiara and you need to get it from here for my dress to show up in y...
Basegame compatible 11 Recolors: (grey, black, dark blue, red, vine red, light blue, light green, pink, orange, beige, for...
- ► 2016 (66)
- TS2/TS4: Medieval Figurine Stone Floor Set
- TS2: 3 Parquet Floor Sets
- TS4: 3 Wooden Parquet Floor Sets
- TS4: Katvip's Library Set Conversion
- TS2 / TS4: Medieval Stone Floor Set
- TS4: Peaky Blinders Inspired 2 - Boy's Suit and Ca...
- TS4: Peaky Blinders Inspired - Men's Suit and Cap
- TS4: Early 1900's Style Men's Pyjama Recolors
- TS4: Fishtail Parquet Floor
- TS4: Old Map Paintings
- TS4: Medieval Window Recolors
- TS4: George - Wood Panel Set
- TS4: Lydia - Victorian Wallpaper
- TS4: Jane - Victorian Wallpaper Set
- TS4: Kitty - Victorian Wallpaper Set
- TS2/ TS4: Old Wood Panel
- TS4: Upholstered Wall Panel Set
- TS4: Upholstered Wallpaper Set
- TS4: Flower Basket Wallpaper Set
- TS4: "Victoria" - Victorian Wallpaper Set
- TS2/TS4 - Rustic Wooden Floor Set
- TS2/TS4 - Art Nouveau/Victorian Wallpaper Set
- ▼ August (22)